Ambatik comes from the original Javanese word of batik: amba ('to write') and titik ('dot'). Designed and owned by Fini Felicia, Ambatik is based in Bali, Indonesia since 2012.
- Our mission is to design up-to-date fashionable items using the traditional technique found in batik.
- We highly appreciate this technique, therefore all our Ambatik products were made using the exclusively-designed copper stamps in our batik process.
- Keeping this traditional art of waxing and dyeing, we provide comfortable and stylish batik products that are traditional and at the same time modern.
- We hope you enjoy adding a piece of Indonesian culture to your wardrobe today!
- Check out their awesome collection by clicking here: Ambatik